Which Social Media Is Right For You?
LinkedIn? Twitter? Facebook? Pinterest?
Social Medias Are Not All Created Equal!
Following is a brief summary of each platform……………………….
LINKEDIN is a social medium for networking with others with whom you share a common interest including your area of specialization, career, expertise, profession and industry.
LinkedIn can be a great resource centre for:
• Students looking to tap into LinkedIn’s vast knowledge base
• Job seekers interested in curating job opportunities as well as showcasing their skills and expertise
• Recruiters searching for the right candidate(s)
• Businesses looking to reach a global audience
• Individuals looking for advice, information and guidance as well as leveraging trends and opportunities in their respective industry Read More …
Is Your Website Mobile Friendly?
As of April 21, 2015, Google Search is using mobile-friendliness of a website as a ranking signal. The change is design to influence mobile searches worldwide in all languages including a significant impact in Google Search results. According to Google Search ««Users will find it easier to get relevant, high-quality search results optimized for their devices.»»
What does that mean if your website is not mobile friendly? It means that your website will not show up in searches performed on a mobile device.
To test whether or not your website is mobile-friendly, click on the link below and enter your website`s URL.
A message will be displayed indicating whether or not your website is mobile friendly and if not, things you need to consider to ensure the mobile friendliness of your website.
Learning Specialist | Social Media Consultant